As you have probably heard, this year’s Washington DC/New York Trip has been postponed due to COVID-19. If you were signed up for this year’s trip you have a few options. You can join us next year for a massively huge trip with both GMS classes of 2020 and 2021, you can request a voucher for another trip altogether, or you may request a refund. If you have any questions about what to do contact Ms. Chatmon. If you are interested in attending next summer’s trip, click here for more information.