You might be wondering why read is in quotations. Well, you’re not really learning how to read someone’s mind, you might as well just be learning how to freak someone out. This trick of how to “read” someone’s mind has been around the internet for ages now. To know how crazy this trick really is, answer the questions below.
- Think of a number from 1-10
Just any number. It could be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10.
- Next, multiply that number by 9
[number you chose] x 9
- If the number you got from multiplying is a two digit number, the numbers from 10 to 99, add them together.
Like if you got 23, you add 2 and 3 together. If you got 13, you add 1 and 3 together.
- Next, subtract the number you got by 5
[number you got after adding] – 5
- Match the number you got from subtracting to a letter in the alphabet.
A = 1
B = 2
C = 3
D = 4
E = 5
F = 6
G = 7
H = 8
I = 9
J = 10
K = 11
L = 12
M = 13
N = 14
O = 15
P = 16
Q = 17
R = 18
S = 19
T = 20
U = 21
V = 22
W = 23
X = 24
Y = 25
Z = 26
- Now think of a country that starts with the letter you got
We are now getting to the important questions. Note that this is very very important.
- Think of an animal that starts with the last letter of the country you thought of
This is also very very important. Note, this is also very very important.
- Think of a fruit that starts with the last letter of the animal you thought of
This also is very very important too. Note, also very very important too.
Did you think of Denmark, Kangaroo, and Orange?
If you didn’t think of those things, you might be thinking differently than everyone else. If you did think of Denmark, kangaroo, and orange, what did you think? You now know how to “read” someone’s mind. Now go ask someone else these questions and see what they think. They might as well think of Denmark, kangaroo, and orange.