In the movie it is based of imagination of breaking the rules. Rafe is the main character getting into much trouble. This movie is an entertaining and funny one. It has many jokes on how he broke each rule. With the help of his brother.

The movie usually took place at a school. The main characters were Rafe (Griffin Gluck), Jeanne (Isabela Moner), and Leo (Thomas Barbusca). The story is about this boy who didn’t follow the rules and got in trouble a LOT!In the movie it is based of imagination of breaking the rules. Rafe is the main character getting into much trouble. This movie is an entertaining and funny one. It has many jokes on how he broke each rule. With the help of his brother.

An important event happens during the starting of the movie. He has a partner and a secret mission to accomplish.

Rafe did a good job on acting everything out as focused as he could. Also, the sister was also acting out great showed sentimental feelings. I didn’t like how other outsider acters from their school didn’t seem to try hard. Except from all that they all did good.
MY favorite scene from the movie was when the girl he liked started to put the pieces together. She has a great imagination. They may work together in the future at least I hope.

My least favorite scene was when the principle accused them of cheating.

I would recommend it to someone who wants to laugh. I wouldn’t recommend it to someone who doesn’t believe in fantasy because this is all about it.

It is a good movie after all. It’s MPAA rating is P.G. focused on Drama/Fantasy.
Rating Overall: A