Jeffrey Philips, a father of six, was bit by a venomous snake after he picked it up to show to his children. Jeffrey’s children discovered the snake but nobody thought it was venomous. After Jeffrey was bitten by the coral snake, he was paralyzed and rushed to the hospital very quickly. He went under treatment and currently does not have medical insurance, so his family has formed a GoFundMe page to raise money for the treatment and all the cost. Philips´ fiance, Angela Patrick, and himself were planning to get married in August, so this snake has caused a lot of problems for the family. Philips has to go to patient rehab and will have to relearn how to walk, talk, and do everyday things.Image result for coral snake