Easter is around the corner and this year Peeps has came out with more flavors. This year Peeps have created new products which include cereal, limited edition coffee creamer, and jelly beans. But many are excited about the new Peep flavors like cotton candy. The cotton candy Peeps are light pink with blue candy sprinkles. Renata Ocana (8th grader) said, “I have tried the cotton candy Peeps and are now my favorite.” There is also Peeps Pancakes and Syrup which its flavor is described as maple syrup and are tan. One flavor people are unsure about is the Peeps Root Bear Float Marshmallow Chicks that are dark brown. Vanessa Montiel said, “I love the original yellow Peeps and I wouldn’t try the Root Bear Peeps.” The Peeps Delights Vanilla Crème Flavored Marshmallow is a flavor many people are happy about. This flavor includes a base of white chocolate which creates a creamier flavor than the other Peeps and is dipped in fudge. Peeps made a flavor based on an ice cream which is the Peeps Delights Orange Sherbet Flavored Marshmallow Chicks Dipped in Crème-Flavored Fudge. The last flavor is Peeps Filled Delights Chocolate Caramel Swirl Flavored Marshmallow Chicks which has a gooey caramel center and a base of chocolate. As you can see Peeps have made many more flavors for everyone to try.