Have you ever wondered what goes on in the front office? We interviewed Priscilla Delgado. She is one of the lovely staff members that work in the front office. 

Do you enjoy your job?

Yes, of course, I enjoy my job. 

What do you like about your job?

For me, it’s the welcoming of the students into GMS and being able to work with the counselors and school psychologists to place students in the correct place by retrieving records needed to accomplish the correct placement.

What’s your job?

My job is to enroll each and every student into the system. Receive all the documentation needed to process the enrollment as well as clerical duties needed here in the office. 

If you weren’t working here where would you see yourself?

If I wasn’t working here at GMS I would most likely be doing what I was doing prior. Working as a center manager at a bank institution.

Where are some daily activities you do while you’re in the office?

I get to greet students and parents as they walk into GMS. I enroll, request records, and answer any questions parents need answers to. 

How do you feel about your position in the office?

I love what I do. I genuinely have never felt so happy to wake up and go to work. It’s something I’ve always envisioned, working with a team of people that want nothing more but success for each and everybody around them. It is not a competitive field. We all work together and as a team to see the students succeed.